Teach Chakra Yoga Now
Integrate Chakras in Yoga Classes & Workshops
ARE YOU. . .
Not sure where to start for creating your own chakra yoga workshop?
IMAGINE. . .
Having resources and themed classes that are engaging and educational all in ONE PLACE.
Designing classes and workshops within minutes and feeling confident that both you and the participants will love it.
No longer spending valuable time away from family because you've been sucked down the Pinterest rabbit hole.
AND YOU CAN!
Teach Chakra Yoga Now is for. . .
You're a new yoga teacher and feeling less than confident and maybe even a little scared. Develop your skills with ready-to-go class plans. Or you can mix and match and build your own inspiring classes. Either way, you're minutes (not hours) away from a great class.
You've been teaching yoga for a while and you want to expand your class offerings to create more meaningful experiences for your clients. Gain ideas and inspiration for teaching classes and workshops!
TEACH CHAKRA YOGA NOW
A step-by-step course showing you exactly how to incorporate chakra energy into yoga classes and workshops.
What's included in Teach Chakra Yoga Now course:
- To-the-point video lessons on the chakras, understanding them, and how they manifest physically and emotionally.
- Teach Chakra Yoga Now guidebook for quick reference that includes chakra balancing food, essential oils, mantras, and yoga posture suggestions.
- Teach confidently and effortlessly with ready-to-go class plans that include an opening reading, poses, savasana mini guided meditation.
- Chakra guided meditation audio recording and accompanying script, and chakra mandala coloring pages.
- Chakra presentation that you can use and adapt, available in Powerpoint or Google Slides.
- Access to the Teach Yoga Now Facebook group.
- Lifetime access.
I'm a local and online yoga educator, transforming regular women, just like you, into remarkable teachers. I'm also a Texas-gal, wife, boy-mom, and chocolate chip cookie fanatic who's mastered the art of squeezing-it-all-in (and I'm not talking about my yoga pants).
As a passionate yoga teacher trainer, I have more than 20+ years + 10,000 hours of teaching experience, and Purple Lotus Yoga is the longest running Yoga Alliance approved yoga teacher training program (since 2003) in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
Teaching yoga isn't about your age, size, or pose-ability. Nope, it's not about the yoga voice, Sanskrit fluency, or fancy pants either. It's about how people feel during and after class.
With my Texas-accented Sanskrit, T-Rex arms, and size 8-10 off-brand yoga pants, I teach one hell of a class. And I can teach you how to do the same.